All kindsa good stuff
Things have been hopping lately! Let's see. In no particular order:
- There have been big changes at work that, without going into detail, make my life SO much better
- I have a commission (!) for some notecards, as a result of the Xmas cards I made last year
- I'm working on a FUN COOL project at work
- I'm learning about php and making progress on The BeadBase
- I've installed genealogy software on my website and have my mom and Mark's mom interested in helping me do research and data entry
- Mom and Dad are talking about moving to TX someday, which would be SO good
- I've made contact with a man who served in WWII with my grandfather, and who has this to say:
...your grandfather, who indeed was a hero and an excellent officer and paratrooper....
- The DanceDanceRevolution has landed in our living room, providing hours of hilarity
and probably five or ten other events of more or less significance that I'm just not remembering at the moment.
All is well. Life is good. The adventure continues....