In no particular order:
- Search Plugins for Firefox via Research Buzz. The WhoIs Source plugin is very cool. (Check your domain, Dad! You might be surprised at what's available ;-)
- Whether it's Philosophical Bill and Mathematical Bill, Bill's Comments are usually highly engaging.
- The Coudal Partners site is a smorgasbord of goodness. You can get a separate RSS feed of the "Fresh Signals" section that will keep you supplied with more links than you possibly have time to explore. These snippets aren't individually archived, but here are the endpoints of two recent examples: Fire Requiem, billed as "Carl Orff meets the power chord" (you know that caught my attention!) and Maritime Postcard Galleries, a likely candidate for The Museum of Online Museums.
- Found out that other people are intimidated by the gym as well. My biggest opposition to starting regular workouts was the idea that someone might see me exercising. I got over it.
- A dictionary that's fun to play with but hasn't made it on my list of "oh yeah, gotta remember to go there" sites yet. (Also from Research Buzz)
- I've heard about this file transfer service but haven't had an opportunity to try it yet.
- And also from Josh Rubin: Cool Hunting, what looks like the perfect chip clip.
Whew! Go. Surf.